1. Conducted ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management’ course (one year full time) in joint venture with The University of Burdwan (UGC Granted). The key objective was to promote public health leadership in the state & the country that contributes to the public health system.
2. We implemented ‘Adolescent Education Programme in three regions Patna, Guwahati & Kolkata’ as a partner with UNFPA during 2008. The key objective was to develop capacity of nodal teachers those can implement life skill education in CBSE schools. HVR became nodal partner organization of UNFPA for adolescence education programme in NE region in India.
3. Conducted ‘Public Health Leadership Training Programme for middle level to junior level public health leaders’ in the state of WB in 2008. The curriculum included total 11 modules with a total duration of 40 days & 20 credits.
4. Developed module and provided training on documentation to 35 participants from 19 HIV prevention partners of WBSAP&CS, Govt of West Bengal in 2007
5. Provided training to 25 Counselors, 19 Programme Coordinators and 16 MIS Officers of NGOs working for HIV Prevention Programme, as a partner of Commonwealth Foundation, under the project entitlted, ‘Developing HIV Leaders for the state of WB’ in 2007 from TI partners of WBSAP&CS, MNGOs/FNGOs from DHFW, Govt. of WB and other donor agencies working on HIV/AIDS & Trafficking issues from 8 districts of West Bengal
6. Provided national level training on “Ethics and Equitable ART Rationing” among SACS partners of WB, Bihar & Orissa and UNDP-TAHA partners in 2007 for UNDP & ICMR in 2008.
7. Worked in collaboration with CARE India and IIM Joka to develop and implement training on Program Leadership Develop for INHPIII in Chhattisgarh, WB, Rajasthan, Orissa, Jharkhand during 2009
8. Conducted state level workshop for 43 Religious Leaders on HIV/AIDS issues on behalf of WBSACS, 2006